Monitronics' state-of-the-art monitoring station equipment offers advanced telecommunications, computing, and power technology to deliver the fastest alarm response and service-call support available.
Advanced Monitoring Technology
- Uses the most advanced central station receiver in the world – the MLR 2000 Virtual Receiver
- Meets or exceeds all UL and NFPA standards
- Triple redundant alarm processing servers and dual back-up power generators
- Cellular For Both Backup and Primary Communication
- Supports the largest two-way voice program in the country
Monitoring Services We Provide
- Cellular monitoring backup and primary
Highly-Trained Emergency Response Agents
Our Alarm Response Center employees are highly trained and graded regularly on performance – and the Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA) has awarded Monitronics with its prestigious Five Diamond Certification. This certification indicates that 100% of the company’s central station operators have achieved proficiency and certification.
All CSAA-recognized companies must have demonstrated an exceptionally high level of responsibility to their local community and customers. Less than 2% of all central stations in the US have reached Five Diamond Certified status; Monitronics was the first monitoring center of our size to achieve this status. “This certification signifies our commitment to being the nation’s top-level central station,” says President and CEO Mike Haislip.
Monitronics Alarm Response Center Operators:
- Receive more than 96 hours of classroom training and 8 weeks of hands-on mentoring, preparing them for any emergency.
- Are assigned dedicated mentors to help them excel at their job
- Train and receive certification as specified by CSAA guidelines
- Receive monthly training and CEUs for further education
- Serve more than 800,000 Customers
CSAA Five Diamond Certified
The CSAA Five Diamond Program is a certification program signifying excellence through five key points:
1) Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized third-party laboratory such as: UL or FM.
2) Commitment to the highest levels of customer service.
3) Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100% of its central station operators certified using the CSAA online training series.
4) Commitment to raising the industry standards through CSAA membership and participation in its activities.
5) Commitment to reducing false dispatches.
How do I get a Monitored Security System?
It's simple. Click Here to get started. Provide us your information and we'll connect you with a Monitronics Authorized Dealer in your area. They'll conduct a complete security analysis and tailor a system specifically for your home and life.