At Monitronics, we take pride in being a leader among alarm monitoring companies and work 24/7 to earn and maintain your trust by protecting you and more than 800,000 other customers nationwide with advanced security monitoring technology through our leading Central Monitoring Center.
We also know you work hard to create a home and a comfortable life. Losing any possession to a burglary or fire violates your way of life. That’s why you need a home security monitoring system capable of providing a fast, efficient emergency response—every time—to protect your way of life and your belongings.
How does a home security monitoring system work?
When your Monitronics alarm is activated and then triggered by an event like a burglary or fire, Monitronics immediately goes into action:
- Your home security monitoring system instantly sends a signal to the Monitronics Central Monitoring Station, prompting our highly trained agents to react by contacting you via two-way voice or by phone.
- The Monitoring Station Operator will ask you to provide your password. In case you accidentally set off your system, Monitronics will clear the alarm from any emergency dispatch.
- If Monitronics is unable to contact you; if the monitoring station receives the wrong password; if your specified contact telephone line is busy; or if we have reason to suspect trouble at your home, we’ll dispatch the proper authorities to directly assess the situation.
What is Two-Way Interactive Voice Verification?
- Monitronics is the industry leader in two-way, interactive audio voice verification. That’s a fancy way of saying that, when your security system’s alarm is activated, it allows for live, hands-free communication with one of our monitoring center operators from anywhere in your home. (Two-way voice verification is an essential component of modern alarm system technology, but many of our competitors don’t offer it.)
- Through a hands-free, two-way speaker system, you can talk with the Monitronics monitoring center to alert us of your emergency or situation. Because you’re the only one who can activate the system, your privacy is maintained – and you’re in charge, because Two-Way Interactive Audio Verification can’t happen unless you choose to initiate the system or the alarm is triggered.
When an active carbon monoxide detector, smoke / fire alarm, or burglar alarm is triggered, or when you choose to activate the interactive audio system, you are quickly connected to the Monitronics Monitoring Center who can react to your call and stay with you through the whole event.
How do I get a Monitored Security System?
It's simple. Call us at 800-290-0709 or see our home security alarm system special offers. Provide us your information and we'll connect you with a Monitronics Authorized Dealer in your area. They'll conduct a complete security analysis and tailor a system specifically for your home and life.